Friday, September 19, 2014

Sketching in the air and on the ground

Continuing my theme of Minnesota sketches, here's a group that was drawn in two very different places.  The top two pics were drawn on the 3rd floor balcony outside of Caribou Coffee at the Mall of America.  The last one was drawn in the air during my flight from Minneapolis to Phoenix.  I'm guessing I was sketching somewhere several thousand feet over Nebraska.

What are these?  Just a random idea I was working on to get it out of my head.  Sometimes those nagging thoughts are just the garbage my brain thinks about on a day-to-day basis.  Sometimes though with a little bit of work and TLC those random thoughts turn into something brilliant.  I'm not sure if I'll continue to develop the characters of these two warrior sisters but we'll see.......  P.S. The color in the top pic was added after I returned home. :P

No comments: