Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Breakdancer Sequence

I was browsing videos on YouTube yesterday when this one caught my eye.  I picked the segment starting at 1:17 to sketch because I liked the silhouette of the dancer and the sequence was short enough that I could fit almost all of the frames onto one sketchbook page.  Each individual sketch was drawn by an 08 Micron and took 1-2 minutes to complete.

For fun I created an animated gif to test the flow of the gesture drawings.  Overall I'm pretty stoked on how everything turned out!  I want make some more of these!!!

2 comments:

Redeker said...

wow...incredible!!!

calandrajo said...

Hi Barbara will you allow me to use your sequence in a personal project?
Of course I will give you credit.
I’ll look forward for your comments.
David Ruiz @calandrajo