Monday, September 19, 2016

Canson Life Drawing Sketchbook p.118-121

I drew the people on the left-hand side while waiting for my flight to Minneapolis at LAX.  The upper right was drawn facing the Minnesota Slip Bridge while waiting for the Vista Fleet boat to depart.  The people in the lower right were drawn at Caribou Coffee off of Canal Park Drive in Duluth.  I make a very rare appearance in the lower right.  I drew my reflection in the shop windows.

The upper image was drawn facing the Coast Guard base and marina from the balcony of my inn on Minnesota Point.  The Blatnik Bridge and the state of Wisconsin are visible in background on the right.  The folks on the bottom were drawn at Duluth International Airport while I was waiting to board my flight from Duluth to Minneapolis.

All pages: Zebra pen-fine point

No comments: