Tuesday, May 01, 2012

My First Volvelle

A volvelle is a type of paper structure that has a rotatable part.  In my pic the gear shape under the chin is swiveled either up or down to make the word MEOW appear in the cat's mouth.  This was made with cardstock, glue, Micron pens, Tombo markers, and white ink.  It measures 2-3/8" x 2-1/4".

P.S. Forgive the wonky focus of this pic.  My camera didn't want to cooperate with me tonight.

No comments: